The UNI and SOLO are Ologe’s power amplifier and pre-amp. Adjustable to parameters such as slew rate and feedback, both are designed to be as fundamentally accurate as possible. As Ivan Lee, chief obsessionist at Ologe puts it “Our products deliver the truth only. We believe that music is a precision combination of notes. Music should be heard as it was recorded… Most audiophiles want their audio devices to embellish the audio, but all we want is the truth.”
- width: 240 mm
- height: 140 mm (without support feet)
- depth: 430 mm
- +0 /-0.1 dB, 0 to 150 kHz.
- +0 / -1 dB, 0 to 500 kHz.
- +0 / -3 dB, 0 to 2mhz
- (values for any level to 5V RMS)
- 3 x balanced (female XLR) stereo inputs
- 3 x single-ended (RCA) stereo inputs
- 1 x balanced (male XLR) stereo output
- 1 x single-ended (RCA) stereo output
- 1 x Solo Link port
- Linear / Standard / Vibrant
- Dynamic / ZERO / ONE / FIVE / TEN
Slew rate preset: 5 presets in different µs
- Nominal level: 3 V RMS.
- Saturation level: 5V RMS
- Nominal input impedance : 100 kOhms.
- Nominal level: 5 V RMS.
- Maximum output level: 12 V RMS.
Distortion: < 0.0001% THD
Circuit speed: Adjustable for slew rate
Crosstalk: < -115 dB between channels (any input to any output, input terminated)
Noise (Ctd.): Signal-to noise ratio on line input: < -110 dB.
- Nominal line voltage: 117 or 234 V
- Input voltage range: +/- 10 %